We often get asked how we can print care labels with an Apple Mac. As we are dealing with Thermal Transfer printers, they all have been designed for Windows. They have a Windows Driver and Label Design software that’s only compatible with Windows. However we are now able to offer you the solution with suitable Drivers and Software for Mac’
If you are interested in receiving further details about either Printer Driver or Software, including a Demonstration Driver Download (Prints a watermark over design). Contact us, email@example.com
- 1 Computer – £97.00 + VAT
- 5 Computers – £347.00 + VAT
- 10 Computers – 607.00 + VAT
- Order Online >>>
Drivers are specific to the printer make. If you have 2 different makes of printer you will need 2 drivers.
- Print from any Mac OSX application to your thermal printer.
- Print from web browsers with no pixilation.
- Prints from UPS, FEDEX, eBay, Amazon and other websites.
- Prints sharp, readable labels using our drivers.
- Setup labels once using the Thermal Utility.
- Then print direct from your application or browser.
- Multiple couriers can be setup to print directly.
- Complete control over your printer direct from the driver.
- Drivers for most makes of thermal printer available.
- Full support from the experts, with 20 years experience.
- Immediate download, secure payment.
- Low cost, helps you get more done, more quickly.
- Save Your Time, Save Your Money. Get Started Today.
- Used by Apple for all of their shipping labels.
All the Big Thermal Printer Manufacturers are supported. Including….
The Complete Professional Label Printer Labelling Software. Prints to thermal label printers, including Zebra, Datamax, TEC, TSC and many others. Direct printing for full speed, high quality, accurate labels. Professional Labelling Software is a complete system to design, store and print accurate labels to direct thermal and thermal transfer label printers.
Fact: Proper thermal labelling software is essential when making compliant barcodes. Print those incorrectly with a retailer and it could cost you thousands.
Works with most thermal label printers, including Zebra, Datamax, TEC, TSC and all major makes. Labeller is simple to use, but powerful enough to integrate with your process. Things such as sell by dates, bold labelling for food regulations, serial numbers, csv or excel file import and database lookup are all easy to set up. Everything is controlled from one easy to use Main Menu screen. No extras to purchase just setup and start printing. You even get the required drivers for OSX included in the price. (Not required for Windows operation)